Saudi Calcined Petroleum Coke Company
Saudi Calcined Petroleum Coke Company (SCPC) was established on April 2015 by GASAN
Investment and Industrial Development Company, the project sponsor.
The founding shareholders of (SCPC) are from prominent business group lead by:
- Al Qarayan group
- Al Wabil group
- ANSAB group
- GASAN the project sponsor
SCPC will produce 666,000 tons annually of Calcined Petroleum Coke (CPC), and 70 MWHR of
power in addition to small quantity of Calcium Sulphite and SCPC is expected to achieve commercial
production on 4Q2017.
SCPC Strategic Location
The location of the Saudi Calcined Petroleum Coke plant is in Jubail Industrial city, Jubail II.
- Jubail Industrial City is the largest industrial city in the Middle East and it is also one of the largest industrial
- cities in the world.
- It is also home to the Middle East's largest and world's fourth largest petrochemical company.
- It has the world's largest IWPP (independant Water and Power Project)
- Close to major customers in GCC
- All infrastructure available for industrial requirements
- Proximity to the commercial port having direct road dedicated for trucks from Port to Industrial City
Contact us at: